Hi Richard,

I'm not sure either but Kristoffer (in copy) should be able to tell us.

We should at least make sure that the documentation is clear about the
flows supported.
Do you mind entering a RFE in GitHub to suppor this flow and improve docs?

Improving the completeness of this extension is a major goal for version
2.2 so the timing is right.

Thanks,
Jerome
--