Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks for the feed-back.

Routing details are logged and you should be able to see them by adjusting
the log level. See org.restlet.engine.Engine.setLogLevel(Level.FINEST) for
maximum logs.

In addition to the Restlet book recently, we are now working on a brand new
tutorial that should make it much easier to get started with a realistic
and complete example.

Thanks,
Jerome
--