Hi Adam,

Thanks for reaching us and your interest in Restlet :)

[1] The Jetty connector is production ready and much lighter than a full
Servlet container.

[2] It is still a work in progress. Not sure to get this ready for RF 2.2
at this point. We need help on the documentation front mostly as most of
the code has already been upgraded to the OAuth 2.0 final RFC.

[3] Yes, it is possible using the callback mechanism. See this method:
http://restlet.org/learn/javadocs/snapshot/jee/api/org/restlet/resource/ClientResource.html#setOnResponse(org.restlet.Uniform)

Best regards,
Jerome
--