Hi,

I am trying to get the CookieAuthenticator working for our application.

However it goes into a infinite redirect loop on redirecting to the login form.

I can not work out how to get the CookieAuthenticator filter to not intercept
the login form's url.

My application's code is as follows

    @Override
    public Restlet createInboundRoot() {
        Router router = new Router(getContext());

        CookieAuthenticator authenticator = new
CookieAuthenticator(getContext(), "My Realm", /*must be 16 bytes*/"My Server
KeyXXX".getBytes());
        authenticator.setLoginFormPath("/cm/rest/login/login.ftl");
        authenticator.setNext(router);

        MapVerifier mapVerifier = new MapVerifier();
        mapVerifier.getLocalSecrets().put("chunkylover53", "pwd".toCharArray());
        authenticator.setVerifier(mapVerifier);

        router.attach("/rest/login/login.ftl", LoginFormServerResource.class,
Template.MODE_STARTS_WITH);
        router.attach("/rest/tools/dashboard", DashboardServerResource.class,
Template.MODE_STARTS_WITH);

        return authenticator;
    }

Trying to go to access http://localhost:8080/cm/rest/login/login.ftl goes into