Hi Adam,

You should use the get() method which returns immediately (non blocking)
when there is a callback specified. Once the HTTP response is available,
the callback specified in the onResponse property is called (your MyUniform
instance).

Best regards,
Jerome

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3054439