Hi Jason,

I had a brief look at your pull request and it looks good to me at first
sight. Thanks!

I have assign the issue to Thierry Boileau who will take care of it. In
anticipation, could you take care of the JCA paperwork so once he is ready
he can immediately move forward with the merging?
http://restlet.org/participate/contribute

Best regards,
Jerome

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3068453