Hi Rob,

To my mind, there is a problem in the current implementation.
Before the tunnel checks the query, it decodes it using the UTF-8 character
set by default.
In case the tunnel has detected and filtered a query parameter, it computes
a new query by removing the filtered query parameter. This new query is
then encoded before being set to the request but without any character set.
I wonder why no encoding has been defined.

Best regards,
Thierry

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3069783