Hello Adrien,

could you precise the kind of remote server you are communicating with?
what is the size of the file? What kind of client HTTP connector are you
using?
It seems that the server estimates the entity is too large and decide to
cut the communication.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3073805