Thank you very much for your answer. I think I would use the "classes" approach
using the createInboundRoute as in the book.

How about my second question? Can I attach the authenticator to only some of
the methods of my resources? I.e. protect only PUT, POST, and DELETE while
keeping GET public? Maybe using roles? Is there some example I can see?

If not, I'm thinking about splitting my services in two families of resources
/apps/ which will implement authentication and /info which will be public. Do
you think it is a good solution?

Moreover, do you know of any open-source real web service implementation using
restlet? I would like to see some code, tutorials and "Restlet in action" are
quite "simple".

Thanks again,
Sergio

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3078322