Thank you, it works with your code.

Just a note: In my opinion it is quite urgent to update the agent.properties
file asap.
My android app was giving server internal error to many users and I spent quite
a few time looking for where was the problem as I never got any error like
that. I even sent an update to upload the stacktrace to my server so I could
figure out what was causing the error.

Later on I found out that Restlet is returning null for
ClientInfo#getAgentName() for users using the new IExplorer or other browsers
not found in the agent.properties file.

Either make getAgentName() not return null or update the agent.properties file.
Now I'm always checking whether getAgentName() is returning null or not.

Again, thank you.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3079572