Hello Robert,

I've added an issue for that question with a few line for analysis:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/issues/937
This issue concerns the internal HTTP server connector which can be used
for development, but not for production.

You can use the Jetty and Simple connectors which are right choices for
production environments.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3086293