Hi everybody,

after a lot of tries to build a proxy server I found it really easy using
Restlet. Although I have an obvious issue after setting all the traffic from
Chrome to go through my proxy, I get redirection loop (as also the routed URL
is trying to go through proxy). Here is the code that I am using:

    Component component = new Component();
    component.getClients().add(Protocol.HTTP);
    component.getServers().add(Protocol.HTTP, 8111);
    Application application = new RestletProxy();
component.getDefaultHost().attachDefault(application);
        component.start();
    }
    @Override
    public Restlet createInboundRoot() {
      Router router = new Router(getContext());
      String target = "http://www.google.com";;
      Redirector redirector = new  Redirector(getContext(), target);
      router.attachDefault(redirector);
      return router;
    }

So I am just trying to redirect every single request to google. Is it possible
using restlet?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3089543