Hi all,

We have just released version 2.3 RC1 that will soon become our new
"stable" version, as well a 2.2.3 that includes several bug fixes including
a critical security fix for Directory. Please test and send any feed-back,
2.3.0 is planned for next week!

Recent changes in the 2.3 branch include:

   - support for SPDY via the Jetty 9.2 extension,
   - automatic serialization of Java exceptions as HTTP error responses on
   both client-side and server-side via the @Status annotation, StatusService
   and ConverterService,
   - an enhanced APISpark extension including an API introspector for
   Restlet API/JAX-RS API/Jackson annotations as well as a firewall service
   with rate limitation (integration with APISpark is optional),
   - compatibility with GWT 2.7,
   - Jackson extension now configured to produce more compact JSON by
   ignoring null values by default,
   - update HTTP client connectors timeout default value to prevent
   connections to stay around forever if not consumed,
   - Swagger 1.2 & 2.0, RAML 0.8  support added and improved via dedicated
   extensions

Changes log for 2.3:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/blob/master/build/tmpl/text/changes.txt

Changes log for 2.2: