I tried adding this line:

Engine.getInstance().getRegisteredServers().add(
                new org.restlet.engine.connector.HttpServerHelper(null));

but it didn't seem to work -- maybe I didn't call it early enough. As far
as you know, though, that's all I should have to do?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3093130