I am working on a client server application. I was using Restlet 2.0.3. Due
to a heavy load task my client was getting timed-out. I searched on the
forum and found that switching over to Restlet 2.2 would help. So I did
that. I upgraded my Restlet to 2.2.1. But now my code has stopped working at
precisely this method.

*public synchronized UUID generateUniqueSessionId(String userAtDomain)
    {
        UUID newSessionId = UUID.randomUUID();
        SessionAttributes sessionAttributes = new SessionAttributes();
        sessionAttributes.setAlive(true);
        sessionAttributes.setFQUserName(userAtDomain);
        loggedInUsers.put(newSessionId, sessionAttributes);
        return newSessionId;
    }*
So I am returning the UUID at last. This code is on the server and invoked
during login. Following is the error that I am getting from the logs.

*16 Mar 2015 11:23:18 WARN - Unable to find a converter for this object :
f3d2edda-443c-454d-856a-fb4e7ed9c535*

And this object referred in the log belongs to java.util.UUID

The code on the client side which invokes the server looks like this.

*public UUID authenticateUser(String username, String passwd) {

        try {
            String url =
RESTLetWebSvcsFactory.getFactoryInstance().getServer_URL() + "login/" +
username + "/" + passwd;

            Context context = new Context();

            Client client = new Client(context, Protocol.HTTP);
            ClientHelper helper = new ClientHelper(client);
            helper.getHelpedParameters().set("socketConnectTimeoutMs",
"60000");

            ClientResource cr = new ClientResource(url);
            LoginLogoutResource resource =
cr.wrap(LoginLogoutResource.class);
            return resource.loginUser();
        } catch (ResourceException re) {
            if (re.getStatus().isConnectorError()) {
                try {
                    RESTLetWebSvcsFactory.enableFallBackServer();
                    String url =
RESTLetWebSvcsFactory.getFactoryInstance().getServer_URL() + "login/" +
username + "/" + passwd;
                    ClientResource cr = new ClientResource(url);
                    LoginLogoutResource resource =
cr.wrap(LoginLogoutResource.class);
                    return resource.loginUser();
                } catch (ResourceException re1) {
                    int statusCode = new
RESTLetErrorHandler().handleServerError(re);
                    if (statusCode != -1) {
                        throw new UserCRUDException(statusCode);
            } else {
                throw new UserCRUDException(new
RESTLetErrorHandler().handleServerError(re));
        return null;
    }*
Note: USERCRUDException is my own exception and not one of JAVA

Please help me resolve this problem which probably prevents returning the
UUID from the server and thus my application isn't moving ahead.

Thanks in advance