Hi Arjohn,

Sorry for the delay. I don't think we support this in version 2.3 either.
I've entered this issue to keep track of this RFE:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/issues/1062

In case you want to give this a try, the header parsing logic is located
here:
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/blob/master/modules/org.restlet/src/org/restlet/engine/header/HeaderReader.java
https://github.com/restlet/restlet-framework-java/blob/master/modules/org.restlet/src/org/restlet/engine/header/HeaderWriter.java

Best,