I've spesified component.getServers().add(Protocol.HTTP,"x.x.x.x",8080) to
bind to one of my two ipadresses (on the same host). One ip is intended to
run the stable release and the other ip my test/beta release. I define two
virtual hosts, one for http and another for https

I need the HTTP/HTTPS connectors to listen to one spesific ip address. BUT
even if i spesify this ip-address it will not bind to it, only to 0.0.0.0
(which is all interfaces).

code:
component.getServers().add(Protocol.HTTP,"myFirstIp",Protocol.HTTP.getDefaultPort());
component.getServers().add(Protocol.HTTPS,"myFirstIp",Protocol.HTTPS.getDefaultPort());
component.getServers().add(Protocol.FILE);
component.getClients().add(Protocol.HTTP);
component.getClients().add(Protocol.FILE);

hostHttps = new VirtualHost(component.getContext());
hostHttps.setHostScheme("https");
hostHttps.setServerPort(pref.get("<defaultHttpsPort>");
                hostHttps.setServerAddress("myFirstIp");

component.getHosts().add(hostHttps);

Any light on this?