Hi Roland,

The support for annotated exception in Restlet/GWT hasn't been developed,
but it should be technically feasible.
Do you think you could contribute it? Happy to support you during this
process.

I would also like to highlight that in our future v3, we don't intend to
keep support for the GWT edition of RF, but we are happy to maintain the
existing v2 branch as long as possible and necessary.

Best regards,
Jerome