Hi folks; been lurking here for a bit. I intend to get out to meetings at some point, but since I work until 7pm and have to cook dinner, it's difficult.

On the space front, I don't know how determined you are to be in Akron, but there is a building in Wadsworth (273 Main) that I drive by that has space for rent. It's an old industrial building that's partially converted into storefronts and offices. The sign says $400/month for 3600(!) sq feet.

Haven't been inside, so I can't say anything about the condition or utilities or the like. But I figured it was worth mentioning.

Joe