I'd look for a bit more detail and try to verify as much as possible; some of these guys are refurbishing and reselling the phones as is in countries that don't have the newest equipment; that can be good or bad, depending on the business practices.

Some of them, however, ship the stuff off by the cart load to countries where environmental and worker protection rules aren't as strict, and have the things disassembled and melted down to recover the valuable components and metals, without regard to the health hazards.

Joe