Howdy, all!

With the recent rennovations of synhak.org and Phong more or less complete,
I've been able to start chipping away at the mountain of crap that is
currently Spiff. The first order of business was to switch the look and feel to
use bootstrap instead of the awfully minimal 960 grid system. Check it out, it
shouldn't look so eye-gougingly terrible:

https://synhak.org/auth/

Switching to bootstrap gives me a lot more tools to use to make the UI less
clunky and ugly. Coming soon, I'll be rewriting all of the e-mail
notifications, adding some more where needed, and importing a big .csv that
Chris compiled of all the people who have paid their dues over the year. After
that, the treasurer will get a much needed interface to note invoices as being
paid outside of spiff (through square, for example), then automatic invoicing
will be turned back on. Some time after that, there will be an interface to
configure automatic monthly payments through Stripe, an improved
training/certification design, an iCal feed of events, recurring events, the
ability to charge a fee for events (such as materials for workshop
participation), and working resource reservation for events.

If you're an intrepid pythonista or UX magician who wants to help with spiff,
I'm looking for help :)

The bug list is mostly in my head, but I'm porting them into a Jira instance
this week as I start to break down spiff into a set of defined use cases.