Howdy hackers, as a reminder to those members who have committed open hours
to the space, we have been getting our name out there in the world recently
and showing the face of synhak at community events. It is especially
important that we maintain our advertised open hours to give those who
couldn't visit during the meetings or open house a chance to come in and
see/use this place. If your circumstances have changed since you committed
hours (and it has for most of us since the schedule of open hours is almost
a year old), I say lets find new hours that fits everyone's busy schedule
and post the changes on our website.

I understand we all have lives outside synhak that include school, work,
kids, etc. and that this is a volunteer basis. Synhak is gaining a presence
and we ought to find a solution that works for everybody.