Hi, all.

It seems that the person responsible for Monday open hours has simply stopped
holding them without actually telling anyone for the past few months or so.

I'm taking them over tonight and moving the start time to 4pm so I can have
time to get there after work. I'm also changing my saturday hours to start at
1pm and end at 6p since its kinda hard to fit lunch in there somewhere. Would
anyone else be interested in picking up some open hours during the week:

* Monday, 4p-6p
* Monday, 6-9p
* Thursday, 6-9p (Chris and I currently swap every other week, but I'm already
there 4 other days)
* Saturday, 1p-6p
* Any other time periods you feel like you can keep the space open on a weekly
basis

The purpose of these open hours is to keep the space open to the public. It is
pretty important that we're open as much as we can since that contributes to
the growth and utility of the space.

Additionally, if you're a member, you should consider applying for a key:

https://synhak.org/wiki/24/7_access

If you're someone who is holding open hours, keep in mind that there's a
growing number of keyholders who might be available to take over a day for you
if you need it.