Philip it is more than likely of someone not using the checkin feature
correctly nothing to worry about

--- Original Message ---

From: "Philip P. Patnode" <ppatn...@gmail.com>
Sent: November 29, 2013 4:13 PM
To: "SYN/HAK discussion list" <discuss@synhak.org>
Subject: Re: [SH-Discuss] synhak on facebook

Omar,

It is NOT fine.

I searched for "synhak" from my FB page and found the two non-genuine pages
for SH and no mention or referral to the real SH group page.

I suspect that anybody who does the same - a search from a FB page - will
wind up at the wrong page, as I did.

It does a little bit of harm because new people who search will be sent to
the incorrect page and not the official group page for SH.

The two pages need to be removed promptly.

Philip