Torrie,

I am in Fairview Park, just finishing up a very fine meal with some old
friends.

My apologies for not asking the right question about your proposal to meet "on
a friday night" from your email two days ago.

Never really dawned on me that you might be referring to THIS Friday night.

I thought you were just thinking about meeting on some future Friday night,
if you could get some interested bodies to join you.

Let me know when the next meeting on the subject of "social wiki writing"
will be and I will commandeer a Metro bus and drive it to the building.

While the rest of the group is drinking beer, I will be doing coffee.  Is
it available at SH or should I bring my own Thermos?

Keep me informed.

Philip