So today, when I got to the space, I finally had the motivation to start
cleaning up.  We are starting in the back "Do Not Hack" room.  Yes, I know,
it says do not hack, but with the efforts of Torrie, Craig, Alex, Garrett
and I, we are organizing it and moving some things out.  If you have a
problem with that, come down to the space....like right now.  Other than
that, any objects we remove will be left in the junk pile for ONE WEEK
ONLY.  If it is not claimed in a week, it will end up in the dumpster by
the maintainer of the junk pile.  Best wishes and happy hacking! -Beth