Torrie, Byron, and others,

At the time I posted the comment about no hackercam in operation at SH,
about 2.25pm, there was no hackercam in operation at SH.

At least it was not showing up on my system, even if I am running Win95
with 256 MB RAM in a rusty case with a Pentium 1 chip.

Yes, the address I was at -  http://live.synhak.org/

Yes, I was using Google Chrome.

Yes, I have seen it in operation before and I hope to see it working in the
future.

Just checked it while I am doing this message - it seems to be working fine.

Let's blame it on aliens.

PPP