We can receive mail at the space. 21 W. North St, Akron OH 44304. Additionally, we accept plastic online and in person, Dwolla, and a few other methods of payment for your convenience.

If anyone ever has any question about how to give us money, contact me and I'll make sure you're not Fry saying "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY".

tl;dr: mail the check to the space.

Chris