Maybe I'm completely out of the loop, but I don't fully understand bit coin
yet. Admittedly, that's because I've never taken the time to look into it,
but that's neither here nor there. Could this be a possible topic for a
talk at Syn/Hak? I would be interested in attending that for the sole
purpose of getting more informed regarding the matter.