I know I've told a few of you already, but I thought more SYN/HAKers might
be interested.

We're (OSC Tech Lab) hosting a hackathon/startupweekend like event here in
early Feb called SparkAK. It goes from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and
food+coffee will be provided. There will be speakers (Torrie is doing a
talk), mentors, judges, and prizes. It's looking like it'll be a really
cool weekend for Akron's tech/startup communities.

All of the other details are here: www.osctechlab.com/sparkak.html

There's also a discount code: *techlab06* that will take 20% off the ticket
price.

Any questions about the event just let me know.

--
Nicholas Petroski
President