Downtown Akron Partnership had a deadline of tonight for a newsletter on
synhak, so this is what I sent them:

SYN/HAK OPENS ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC

SYN/HAK The Akron Hackerspace 48 S. Summit St., Akron, OH 44308

February 5, 2014

The press and public are invited to the 2014 Spring Open House of
SYN/HAK, The Akron Hackerspace on March 1, 2013. Previously located on
the far edge of Akron downtown, join us around noon at our new
downtown location: 48 S. Summit St., Akron, Ohio to learn more about
our space.

SYN/HAK provides an environment for people to educate, create and
share amongst themselves and others within the domains of technology,
art and science. Through talks, classes, workshops, collaborative
projects and other activities, SYN/HAK encourages research, knowledge
exchange, learning, and mentoring in a safe, clean environment.

Hackerspaces are community-operated places where people can meet and
work on their projects. SYN/HAK is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit
corporation in the State of Ohio. Donations are always appreciated,
and will be tax-exempt.

For more information on SYN/HAK, please visit our website at
http://www.synhak.org, or e-mail us at he...@synhak.org

If you are moderator of other newsletters, please feel free to share this
with your group(s) as well.

Feel free to make edits to it, as you see fit.

Regards,