Thanks guys.

To recap, the following nominations have been put forward:

Board (5 positions available): Gaurav Saxena, Craig Bergdorf, Devin
Wolfe, Andrew Leitholf, Justin Herman
Secretary (1 position available): Andrew Leitholf
Treasurer (1 position available): Craig Bergdorf, Torrie Fischer
Champion (3 positions available): Chris Egeland, Omar Rassi
Sysadmin (1 position available): Not yet filled

Again, just because there are five people currently running for board
does not mean that you cannot nominate yourself.  If you think you could
positively impact SYN/HAK, please feel free to run for any position.

Chris