Feedback from last meeting resulted in these changes/additions listed in *BOLD.
*This will be voted on tomorrow.

ALL MACHINES WILL BE SOLD WITHOUT HARD DRIVE AND RAM BUT MUST PASS A POST
TEST USING KNOWN GOOD RAM, ALL SALES FINAL:

   - DDR1 Desktops @ $20
   - DDR1 Laptops @ $40
   - DDR2 Desktops @ $40
   - DDR2 Laptops @ $60
   - DDR3 Desktops @ $60
   - DDR3 Laptops @ $80

This is an easy matrix to follow, there is no refurbishing involved, no
need to go elbow deep into pricing by individual model/specifications. Just
make sure it turns on, screen is not cracked, and then put it up. Once a
set of computers are identified as redundant/excess, the sale procedure
would be as follows:

   1. A announcement is made on the announce list listing the models up for
   grabs, by serial number and the pricing matrix is listing. The items will
   be available for 2 weeks.
   2. A person that wants one *MUST respond to the announcement *claiming
   the serial number they want to get. *FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. Open to
   everyone at the same time.*
   3. Members can veto an item's sale by claiming it for a project (I.E. A
   members wants to turn a laptop into a slideshow picture frame for the
   welcome bar). They have until the end of the sale period to coordinate a
   pickup time with a Synhak keyholder. *An item already claimed for sale
   CANNOT be vetoed. Only unclaimed computers may be vetoed.*
   4. Anything not sold by the end of the time period goes up on
   Craigslist. Anything not sold on Craigslist gets donated/given away to
   anyone wanting it.
   5. Money goes directly to Synhak Inc as a Quid Pro Quo
donation.<http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Charitable-Organizations/Charitable-Contributions-Quid-Pro-Quo-Contributions>
There
   is no disclosure statement necessary (See section ii under no disclosure
   necessary if...) but a receipt of purchase will be issued proving transfer
   of ownership.

ALSO, keep in mind that Justin has expressly stated that his donations to
Synhak are to benefit Synhak, as such they are the property of Synhak Inc.
NO ONE may pick one up to take home as personal property, and a member sale
veto must have the purpose of benefiting the space in some way.