Greetings,

Sherwin-Williams store manager at Manchester road store called this morning
and informed me that we can get an additional 35% off between 3/4-3/6 on
paint supplies.

Also, I discussed with him things like "how can you _quickly_ strip paint
off red bricks"

He plans to at some point visit the space to advise.

I informed him that we are all planning to focus and prioritize for our
opening day on 3/1, so might not be able to complete the complete paint
work in the back - as that involves moving equipment temporarily, and we've
just agreed upon a floor plan until 3/1.

If he can't make it to our members meeting which I told him about, I might
be bringing him down after hours myself.

Thanks,