It doesn't have to be clean, that's not the point of ABJ's arrival. Its
similar to what I've been doing on my flickr set here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsvolt/sets/

I've been collecting build pictures for this very moment - how things were
before and how they are now. As no future photo-journalist will know how
things were before, but has to have the option to use these image assets in
case they desire to use it.

Btw.. if anyone else has photos of 48 S Summit, please let me know.

In the end, it will be up to ABJ to use my assets or not, I hope they do -
I think there's some nice shots in my sets.

For our last article, I think there were like 5-6 photos that were used