FYI

I'll be there around 3pm to continue work on both bathrooms.

If anybody has painting skills, they can paint the rear bathroom door.  One
side has the first coat of orange, the other is ready to paint.  Two coats
of paint are necessary.  It is off the hinges, on a table, in the front
room, ready to paint.

I will be installing the new sink and faucet (thanks to Justin Herman!)
today.

Philip