On Monday, March 03, 2014 10:13:08 Omar Rassi wrote:
> My understanding from conversations at the space about this was that the
> racks would have plywood walls built onto them so that they can be
> separated from prying eyes and sticky hands. Nothing on those shelves
> should concern anyone but the Lessee and legal agents of the lessor. Is
> there a copy of the lease on the documents repo or filed on paper at
> Synhak??? I feel as Champion I should at least be familiar with the details
> of the lease in order to help protect everyone's interests.

No, there is nothing. Some time ago there was a copy sent to bizops@, but:

* There was no board vote
* There was no proposal
* I've never seen a signed copy
* I raised issues with the version sent to bizops@ that were totally ignored

Citations:

Original question:
  https://synhak.org/pipermail/bizops/2014-January/000053.html

Devin posted the lease to bizops@:
  https://synhak.org/pipermail/bizops/2014-February/000066.html

Raising issues:
  https://synhak.org/pipermail/bizops/2014-February/000068.html

No, there was no vote or proposal:
  https://synhak.org/pipermail/discuss/2014-February/003270.html

I am unable to find any mention of a sub-lease in meeting minutes prior to the
above mails.

If the lease was signed without any formal discussion or approval, I would
feel that it is a massive breach of trust and possibly not even legally
binding.