All who are reading in this thread -

Anybody who has been in the front room at SH may have noticed the little
red-on-white "Please, Do Not Hack" sign on several of my projects.

I made the signs in Publisher and printed them in color so the red circle
with the diagonal line would be visible from 30ft.

Here is a small image of the sign I made for Andy =

[image: Inline image 1]

I will be happy to make a similar sign for *anybody* at SH and provide them
with a PUB file and a PDF file.  There will be four signs per page which
you may print in color or black.

If you want your own sign, send me the information you want on your sign
and wait patiently for at least one day for the files to show up in your
inbox.

Remember, warning signs are like locks - they only work for honest, ethical
people.  Ne'er-do-wells and curious reprobates will ignore both of them.

Philip

<<inline: donothack (small).jpg>>