There was a tie in to membership rates Mike but I don't know the specifics.
I'm looking through the meetings to see what was discussed or if anything
was decided.
https://synhak.org/wiki/Meetings/2013-04-02
https://synhak.org/wiki/Meetings/2013-04-09
https://synhak.org/wiki/Meetings/2013-6-25
All discuss it but it looks like if anything had been decided it was
enacted under the purview of the office of treasurer. At any rate there has
been discussion for providing small volume project storage to members for
some time in exchange for higher membership rates or more short term
arrangements.

regards,
Andrew L