FYI

Another glitch and a delay of a day or two.

There will be another 15 or so 4x6 photos added to the display wall at SH
later this week.

I just cancelled the current print order at Walgreens for some 4x6 prints
because the greedy corporate bastards hiked the price per print from $0.20
each to $0.29 each - almost a 50% increase.

Sams Club will get all my future 4x6 print orders.  Their charge is only
$0.17 each for a very nice 4x6 print.  They do all my big prints, so I know
what to expect.

The prints that will go up this week are the ones I took last Saturday,
after the robot club meeting.  All the images were uploaded to my Flickr
account yesterday, if you would like to view or share them.

PPP