Dear All,

I recently bought an old, 26in, girl's bicycle with a straight handlebar
from Martha G.

I donated it to SH today as a new project for me, two of us, or somebody
else.

Torrie was kind enough to get her little blue Honda out of the garage and
pick it up for me at Martha's and deliver it to SH.

It needs a lot of work and some good tires/tubes, not necessarily new ones.

The bike is now in the building, waiting on somebody/anybody/me to start on
the total tear-down and restoration process, including a new blue & orange
paint job.

My intentions are to restore the bike to usable condition and make it
available to anybody who visits SH to use as a day-loaner in the downtown
area.

If you would like to join me in the project, let me know soon.

Philip