I'm confused.
When you say all, did you move blank forms to this new cabinet? Or did you
move filled out confidential forms from their low security drawer to a no
security drawer?

As for securing the cabinet, placing a hasp on the top drawer should
prevent it from being accessed without dismantling the cabinet.

-Andrew L