Yes, this is a dangerous tool, and can easily be damaged.  It also requires
knowledge of the use of it.  It is easy to learn however.

It is in my second garage, is 15 ft by 6 ft.   I was offering it for use
under the theory that special, large, or specific projects could be done
easier than other means.  My initial response was because there were
discussions about desks being built.   This device could cut out several
plywood desks in a day.  With stools!

Also, folks wanting to learn CNC could use it.

It is extremely safe to use, as long as you don't put your finger into it,
leave objects on the table while it is cutting, wear safety goggles, etc.
But it uses a large router to cut.

Yes, it is being offered for use at my home.

It does lots of great stuff, including carvings, signs, furniture, you name
it.  It cuts plywood, plastic, foam.  It will also cut and carve softer
materials such as brass and aluminum.  I recently made a part for my
lawnmower with it.

Just thought it might come in handy for folks who are making things.

I don't care about members/non-members, this suggestion was perhaps made
without my full understanding of which is which.

But we do need to have some kind of control of the situation.