All,

After today's weekly meeting, there was an informal meeting regarding the
interpersonal issues between Andy and Torrie. The two have agreed to remain
civil to each other while handling SYN/HAK topics. As such, I am hereby
rescinding my agenda item for tomorrow's board meeting to remove Andy from the
board.

The other two agenda items still remain.

Regards,
Chris Egeland