Does this -need- a proposal to happen? Historically we have reserved
proposals to large changes to how the community conducts it's business.
Organizing projects to avoid squished toes and bruised egos is great, but I
guess I'm not sure we need an official structured work group to get shelves
built or pallet floors put together.
I don't have any hard issues with this(ie; would not block) on the face,
just wondering if we -need- an official-on-the-books rule to accomplish it.
Was this the same problem build@ and bizops@ were supposed to solve?
Related: If we make this, will it actually get used? We have a history of
poor communication.

regards,
Andrew L