Under this proposal we would return to the letter of our by-laws. Voting
processes listed in the proposal would be used during proposals. Steve's
proposal process would be superseded for proposals.

Michael, I too like the idea of returning to a simple, transparent, and
easy to understand system to improve SynHak. Lets get started!