Everyone:

Debbie from Westlake Porter Public Library informs that the Westlake Porter
Public Library Mini Maker Faire is scheduled Sat. 8/23 between 10a-2p

I wanted to let everyone know the schedule and have cc'd Debbie as well. If
you have any questions, please contact Debbie at 440-871-2600

Debbie:

Thanks for connecting with Synhak. In the past we have been welcomed at the
Cleveland and Akron Mini Maker Faires and enjoyed it a lot.

It is great for us to participate in the events as we get to share our
enthusiasm with your community.

We'll discuss possibilities for Synhak to participate at our subsequent
member meetings, will provide you feedback as well.

Regards,

--
G | Gaurav Narain Saxena | (330) 283 - 4972 | gsvolt.wordpress.com |
@gsvolt

I am a Board Member at SYN/HAK <http://www.synhak.org>: The Akron
Hackerspace located at 48 S Summit St Akron Ohio
44308<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=48+S+Summit+St+Akron+Ohio+44308>

I am providing technical consulting services to
Sherwin-Williams<http://www.sherwin-williams.com/>on behalf of Bennett
Adelson <http://www.bennettadelson.com/> (Microsoft Solution Center)
located at 6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio
44131<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=6050+Oak+Tree+Blvd,+Cleveland,+Ohio+44131>
I have also been providing solutions to non-trivial problems other
businesses may have through my company Whiskey Bits LLC located in Portage
Lakes, Ohio
Learn more about things I have created by reading my About
page<http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/about-2/>on my
blog <http://gsvolt.wordpress.com/>