Just a quick message to say "Thank You!" to the 9 members who voted to
approve the Bike Shop proposal.  I will remember you and your support when
you submit a proposal that benefits the organization.  The two who voted
against the proposal can stand back and watch it happen anyway.

I will begin work on the project tomorrow afternoon.  With a little help
from others, I will continue to work on converting the 150sq ft area into
an attractive and functional Bike Shop that all of us can be proud of
having at SH.

In the next few days, I will post my work schedule to Discuss List with the
hours I plan to be at the building.  If anybody has the time and
inclination to help, please email me or just come on down in your work
clothes.  Volunteers can help with painting the walls and floor,
constructing 3 workbenches, marking the tools, hanging the lights,
installing pegboard and hooks on the wall, and more.

Plan on attending a party at SH when the Bike Shop is up and running.  It
may happen as soon as July 5th, during the monthly Downtown Art Walk.

Again, many thanks to all who supported me in this effort to bring a new
and important activity point to SH.

Philip