Very much interested in sunday

--- Original Message ---

From: "Craig Bergdorf" <mm1...@gmail.com>
Sent: July 1, 2014 2:19 AM
To: "SYN/HAK discussion list" <discuss@synhak.org>

synhak.org is about to go offline.

In the interim:

 synhak.net

Although not setup, it is functional and will stay online for the
foreseeable future, please make an account.

 synhak.com

Our groupspaces site, mature and also will stay on for the forseeable
future.

 Both will be accessible from the new synhak.org

 The announce list will be recreated this weekend (with it's usual >10
emails a year frequency)

 As for other lists, they too will be recreated within the week, but
general discussion I hope to shift to the forums as there are pictures and
it is easy to catchup on a specific topic without sifting through
unrelatedes. eMail notifications can reasonably reproduce the feel.

 Synhak.org may be down for propogation when it does die before being
pointed to a wordpress host. There are good things in the pipes.

 Anyone free this Sunday for a day of writing, designing, coding? There
will be pizza.

 Make the ringing stop,

Craig

 P.S. In before the lock!