What I do is set up an HTML form, I'm sure you could use CFform as well though. I would just put this inside one of your cfif statements:

<form name="whatever" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="field1" value="#form.field1#">
<input type="hidden" name="field2" value="#form.field2#">

</form>

I then use a script on the same page inside the cfif:

<script language="JavaScript">
        document.whatever.submit();
</script>

Yet all of this happens in a browser and not server side, so there is that extra communication with the end user's browser...

Anthony L. Mathis wrote:
Would anyone have an in sight on how to pass your cfform values to a
response page and then have it forward it to another action page based on a
condition. I've searched high and low to no avail. I thought about maybe a
auto submit, but I've heard bad things about doing that and plus I don't
know how to make that happen in cf only in JS.

Example of what I have follows: ? means I don't know.
Form.cfm

<cfform name="frmTest" format="flash" action="response.cfm">
<cfinput type="text" name="clientid" value="21">
<cfinput type="submit" name="cmdEdit" value="Edit">

<cfinput type="text" name="clientid" value="21">
<cfinput type="submit" name="cmdDelete" value="Delete">

Response.cfm

<cfif IsDefined("FORM.cmdEdit")>
?
</cfif>